Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Tour of Kaison Corporation (Part 1)

Here's what's going down. I got this corporation I set up that's a mostly legit treatment and medical research facility, but I just didn't like how I had the place laid out. Couldn't get it to look right no matter what I did. Once I'd given up on it, I set out to hire somebody to the tune of a cool billion to remodel the first two rooms. Turns out the guy did a really nice job, and I'd like to show the place off. I'll be holding a Grand Opening soon enough, but until then you'll have to be happy with a few pictures.

Let's get started. Here's the front lobby. I did this one mostly myself, but the designer touched up the door and put in a new style of counters for my receptionists.


Yeah, thanks. I thought it looked nice, too. Anyway, let's keep walking. The best part is the treatment facilities. I've got a few shots of the waiting room and pharmacy.


S'got everything you need while you wait to be fixed up. Upstairs is the real meat of the facilities, starting with a nurse's station.




The next big room is my research department.




The facilities are top notch, but I'm not sure these few photos really do them justice. I hope to see you at the Grand Opening.

Oh, and the tour continues here.

1 comment:

  1. Doctor T. Stone D.NbAugust 13, 2011 at 6:41 AM

    It certainly looks like you received your money's worth from the interior designer.

    I'll enjoy having a look at the facility during the opening.

    ReplyDelete