Sunday, January 16, 2011

So, what the hell is this?

Greetings, and allow me to welcome you to my little corner of the internet. Now that you're here, I'm sure you have more than a few questions. Most pressing of these is likely, "What the hell am I doing here?" I'll explain everything in time, I promise. Before I talk about what it is you are looking at, I need to do a little bit of an introduction, because the easiest question to answer was best asked by The Who.

In any online game I play, and in fact any online community, I am known by the handle "Dechs Kaison." I am an avid online gamer with an engineering background, a curious nature and a great interest in writing. When you combine all these things, you get a player who learns about all the intricacies of a game required to excel and then shares said knowledge with the community. Essentially, this blog is going to be a compilation of all the things I write relating to the games I play. The largest benefit to hosting everything here is the freedom. I can do things with formatting here that I just can't do anywhere else. For instance, I'll be able to embed video and screen shots of game play in my guides.

Now, you may have noticed a few advertisements and even a shameless donate button. To get right down to it, I'd love to be able to do this for a living. Writing has always been a passion of mine and I'm ever searching for ways to incorporate it into my life.

All that having been said, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment