Monday, April 25, 2011

Defying the Curse: Part 2

Entry Two: Event +2 Hours

Maybe it's a bad idea to come back to the journal so quickly but I just looked in a mirror and I have to write this down.

Oh shit, before I even get to that ... I didn't actually walk over to this desk to start writing again. I was only thinking about coming back here, and then I was already sitting here! I can teleport. Holy shit. This is awesome.

Hang on. I just realized that I forgot my coffee. It's all the way back in my room. I guess I'll be right back. ...and only ten seconds later, I'm back with my coffee. Wow. That is so much easier than walking. I wonder how much other stuff I can bring with me when I teleport?


So, anyway, to the reason I came back here. When I looked in the mirror hanging in my new room, there was some other guy looking back at me. This guy in the mirror looked like all the best parts of Matt Damon and George Clooney. And then I realized he was me! I have no idea what those mages did to me, but damn do I look good. Except for my hair. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have a thick head of hair again, but for some reason it's all black with ... a few purple streaks. Yeah, purple. In my hair. Come to think of it, let me go check something.

Six seconds, I'm getting faster. Awesome. Right, I just checked and my irises are purple, too. I guess that's the least of my worries, though. As long as I'm not hearing that voice in my head, I really can't complain.

To-do:
1. Get some sleep.
2. Get black hair dye and cheap sunglasses.
3. Get rid of the voice in my head.

That list makes it look easy enough. Time to get started.

I'll write more as soon as I know more.

-Tevan

No comments:

Post a Comment